Short Version of Abraham Teachings : Taken from the official website.
1) “You are a physical extension of that which is non-physical.” You are not simply starting you life here on earth and waiting to finish and be with god or other non-physical beings. You are on the cutting edge because you are here putting out wants and intentions and propagating the universe forward.
2) “You are here in body because you chose to be here.” You chose to experience this “delicious contrast of time and space” and to explore your wants with other joy-seeking beings.
3) “The basis of your life is freedom, the purpose of your life is joy.” I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.
4) “You are a creator, you create with your every thought.” Everyday you are attracting what you give your attention to. Whether it be pain, anger, happiness, wealth, success, love, you ARE attracting what you think about.
5) “Anything that you can imagine can be yours to be or have.” It matters no how large or impossible the object of your desire seems to you. To the universe, it is all the same. You can just at easily attract a fortune as you can a meal. Also, the speed at which your desires manifest is directly proportional to the intensity of your positive thought.
6) “As your are choosing your thoughts, your emotions are guiding you.” Your inner being or unconscious guides you with emotions. If you think of negative things, you will experience negative emotions. Take your emotions as directions for what you should be thinking about.
7) “The universe adores you for it knows your broadest intentions.” The universe is constantly guiding you towards your purpose.
8 ) “Relax into your natural well-being. All is well.” As you go with the flow and learn to appreciate more things, more pathways for appreciation with be opened up in your life.
9) “You are a creator of thoughtways on your unique pathway of joy.” No one can limit your thoughts, thus you control your own pathway to bliss.
10) “Actions to be taken and possessions to be exchanged are by-products of your focus on joy.Your actions will be inspired, your resources will be abundance and you will know by the way you feel that your are fulfilling your reason for life.”
11) “You may appropriately depart from your body without illness or pain.” Your natural state is that of health and well-being (but you may choose otherwise).
12) “You cannnot die, you are everlasting life.” You may eventually choose to relax and change back into your non-physical state of pure, positive energy. But you will not cease to exist, you are foreverness.
You can check out the official website of Abraham-Hicks here.